Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled

Convidad
    Convidado

OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled Empty OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled

Mensagem  Convidad 08.04.09 19:23

Segundo o site blabbermouth.net:

Norwegian melodic black metal band OLD MAN'S CHILD, which is led by guitarist/vocalist Galder (also in DIMMU BORGIR), will release its new album, "Slaves Of The World", on May 19 via Century Media Records (one day earlier internationally). The CD was recorded last fall at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden with producer Fredrik Nordström (DIMMU BORGIR, ARCH ENEMY, IN FLAMES, etc.), who had previously worked with the band on the "In Defiance Of Existence" (2003) and "Vermin" (2005) albums. The nine-song effort features Peter Wildoer (DARKANE, PESTILENCE) on drums.

"Slaves Of The World" track listing:

01. Slaves Of The World
    02. Saviours Of Doom
    03. The Crimson Meadows
    04. Unholy Foreign Crusade
    05. Path Of Destruction
    06. The Spawn Of Lost Creation
    07. On The Devil's Throne
    08. Ferden Mot Fienden's Land
    09. Servants Of Satan's Monastery

Check out the cover artwork below.

The song "Slaves Of The World" is available for streaming on the group's MySpace page.

Commented Peter: "After having being asked to be part of the new OMC album, I obviously went back and listened to the previous releases of the band, so I now am able to say that in my opinion, these new nine songs are the best material I have heard of the band so far. There is a lot of more variety going on and the album will sound bigger than any other OMC record before. As far as my performance goes, this is probably the best drumming I have ever recorded so far. I am extremely happy and proud of the session and there's a lot more double bass and blast beats on here than you have normally heard me doing, so look out for this great record!"

OLD MAN'S CHILD's last album, "Vermin", was released in October 2005 via Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2003's "In Defiance of Existence" was recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden and features a guest appearance by TESTAMENT/DRAGONLORD guitarist Eric Peterson. Artwork was handled by Set<'H>.

OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled 3423681443_6fae2caf49_o
    Convidad
    Convidado

OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled Empty Re: OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled

Mensagem  Convidad 08.04.09 19:25

Gosto muito da capa!!! Maléfico2 Maléfico2
    King.Babar
    King.Babar

Número de Mensagens : 5805
    País : OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled Portugalpi7

OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled Empty Re: OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Slaves Of The World' Artwork Unveiled

Mensagem  King.Babar 09.04.09 2:40

a capa ta brutal mesmo...tenho que ouvir, a ver se corresponde

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: 11.05.24 17:44