Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released

Convidad
    Convidado

LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released Empty LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released

Mensagem  Convidad 24.08.09 19:46

"Feuer", the new video from Swiss gothic metallers LACRIMOSA, can be viewed below. The song comes off the band's latest album, "Sehnsucht", which was released in May via Hall Of Sermon.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Die Sehnsucht In Mir
    02. Mandira Nabula
    03. A.U.S.
    04. Feuer
    05. A Prayer For Your Heart
    06. I Lost My Star In Krasnodar
    07. Die Taube
    08. Call Me With The Voice Of Love
    09. Der Tote Winkel
    10. Koma

Commented the band: "Four years ago, we released 'Lichtgestalt', our latest studio album, followed by our 18-month tour across the globe where we had so many engraving and unforgettable moments with our audience, from Berlin to Moscow and from Peking to Buenos Aires. A lot of these impressions were featured in the concert movie 'Lichtjahre'. After all, these people, their emotions and fascination for our music, left their marks which led to a strong relation with them and became an exciting source of inspiration for us. Therefore we are delighted [with] our new studio album, whose musical and emotional content is centered in one word, which, in the diversity of the individual perception, always stays unequivocal in its basis and therefore represents the perfect title for this album: 'Sehnsucht' (= Yearning)."

LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released Lacri1

Fonte: blabbermouth.net
    intricacy_

Número de Mensagens : 1606
    País : LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released Portugalpi7

LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released Empty Re: LACRIMOSA: 'Feuer' Video Released

Mensagem  intricacy_ 28.08.09 15:29

Nunca consegui gostar de Lacrimosa por aí além devido à voz masculina.

Data/hora atual: 02.05.24 1:25