Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

TRIPTYKON - A Estreia

Necr6phag1st
    Necr6phag1st
    Administrador

Número de Mensagens : 2006
    País : TRIPTYKON - A Estreia Portugalpi7

TRIPTYKON - A Estreia Empty TRIPTYKON - A Estreia

Mensagem  Necr6phag1st 21.12.09 16:38

TRIPTYKON, the group formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior, has announced that the group's own label, Prowling Death Records Ltd., has entered into a licensing agreement with renowned metal giant Century Media Records.

Under the agreement, Century Media Records will release TRIPTYKON's massive debut album, "Eparistera Daimones", in Europe and North America on March 22, 2010.

"Eparistera Daimones" was produced by Tom Gabriel Warrior and TRIPTYKON guitarist V. Santura and recorded in V. Santura's own Woodshed Studio in southern Germany, in the course of the second half of 2009. Like CELTIC FROST's highly praised "Monotheist" album, "Eparistera Daimones" was mastered by Walter Schmid at Oakland Recording in Winterthur, Switzerland. "Eparistera Daimones" is said to be heavier than "Monotheist", dark, daring, and very diverse.

Commented Tom Gabriel Warrior: "I am very pleased about continuing my long-standing and very constructive affiliation with Century Media Records. After the demise of CELTIC FROST, I was looking for continuity in every other aspect of my life, and the cooperation between Prowling Death Records Ltd. and Century Media Records has in the past already provided an outstanding platform for releases by HELLHAMMER (the 'Demon Entrails' demo reissue album, 2008) and CELTIC FROST ('Monotheist', 2006)."

TRIPTYKON - A Estreia Celticfrost

"Eparistera Daimones" will feature the following nine songs, at a playing time of around 70 minutes:

01. Goetia
    02. Abyss Within My Soul
    03. In Shrouds Decayed
    04. Shrine
    05. A Thousand Lies
    06. Descendant
    07. Myopic Empire
    08. My Pain
    09. The Prolonging

A further three new TRIPTYKON songs have also been recorded, and they, too, will be released in the course or 2010

The album will be further distinguished by stunning artwork from two highly acclaimed international artists, who, together with the group themselves, thus form their own artistic triptych.

TRIPTYKON consists of V. Santura (guitar, vocals), Norman Lonhard (drums, percussion), Vanja Slajh (bass), and Tom Gabriel Warrior (voice, guitars). The group has unambiguously stated that it pursues the continuation and further development of the path Warrior began in HELLHAMMER and CELTIC FROST. The group’s onstage debut is scheduled to take place as part of the distinguished Roadburn Festival on April 16, 2010.

For further information, visit www.triptykon.net

Fonte: Blabbermouth

Data/hora atual: 17.05.24 10:35