Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Funeral For A Friend to part ways with guitarist

Ripper
    Ripper

Número de Mensagens : 131
    País : Funeral For A Friend to part ways with guitarist Unitedstatesofamericausxr4

Funeral For A Friend to part ways with guitarist Empty Funeral For A Friend to part ways with guitarist

Mensagem  Ripper 26.04.10 16:13

Funeral For A Friend guitarist Darran Smith has announced that he will leave the Welsh rockers after their appearance at this summer's Sonisphere festival.

"After nine years I have decided to leave the ranks of Funeral for a Friend," he said in an official statement. "I've had a brilliant time with the band, which has been an amazing journey full of experiences that will be awesome memories to keep and cherish and I have nothing but love and respect for all the boys in the band (past and present), without whom my time in the band wouldn't have been half as enjoyable.

Funeral For A Friend to part ways with guitarist Darran+Smith

"We Have a number of shows coming up in the near future which I will be playing, up to and including Sonisphere, and I intend to approach them not only as a celebration of my time in Funeral but also of stepping out of the band and preparing for new challenges and experiences with whatever I do in the future," he added. "My heartfelt wishes go out to the boys in the band and I know they'll go on to greater glories and success."

Source: www.kerrang.com

Data/hora atual: 14.05.24 3:51