Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

DeathPlayers-NOVO METAL-DeathPlayers

BangMetal

Número de Mensagens : 1
    País : DeathPlayers-NOVO METAL-DeathPlayers Portugalpi7

DeathPlayers-NOVO METAL-DeathPlayers Empty DeathPlayers-NOVO METAL-DeathPlayers

Mensagem  BangMetal 07.12.11 21:15

Boas,somos os DeathPlayers uma nova banda de Metal Portuguesa e procuramos por um baixista e se possivel um ´´tracker`` (O tipo que arranja os instrumentos) temos todos os instrumentos incluindo Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite uma Silverstar,Fender Squier Jazz Bass Fretted,Fender Stratocaster,Gibson Les Paul Studio e uma letra que nós escrevemos (ainda não completa) Deadly Waster-Gastador Mortal You try to make me unhappy I ignore you,you die a little inside with one word of mine I can make you hide take one last look,Cause I Tooook your lifeeee. Deadly Waster!!!!!!! You make my life run faster,faster,Obey me cause I am your Master!!!!!! Deadly Waster!!! You´re only a little hater,even the smallest step could make you Rest!!!!!! I Come to take your life,DEATH!!!!!!,FAMINE!!!,CONQUEST!!!!!,WAR!!! DONT MAKE ME GO TO FAR!!!!!!! Deadly Waster You´r now my master i shall obey you!!!! Now the death shall take you flowing away,We mold your life like if it was clay!!! NOW ILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!,With your life we play!! we make your life gray!!! Now please forgive me waster...for the sins that I commited I sell you my soul,please dont make it ghoul!!! Deadly WASTER!!!!!!! DIE,DIE,DIE,take me to the Undead Kingdom,I shall have your wisdom now.....Requiescat in pace a limine Deus does have unus vestri animus Barefoot puteus in pacis Somos uma banda influciada por Trash Metal e Heavy Metal...

Data/hora atual: 26.04.24 23:54