Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

DEMONICA Completes Mixing Debut Album

Convidad
    Convidado

DEMONICA Completes Mixing Debut Album Empty DEMONICA Completes Mixing Debut Album

Mensagem  Convidad 15.08.09 17:15

DEMONICA, the solo project of MERCYFUL FATE guitarist Hank Shermann, has finished mixing its debut album at Flatline Audio in Denver, Colorado with Dave Otero (CEPHALIC CARNAGE, MARTRIDEN, COBALT).

"We are totally stoked how this turned out and can't wait to get it out there," says Hank. "These 10 songs are the most thrashy and brutal songs I have ever played."

"We chose Dave for his extra edge and experience working with some of the most grinding bands around. We wanted a different approach to the mix than the standard these days, [and] he really nailed it."

The first track, "Demon Class", is available for streaming on the DEMONICA MySpace page.

DEMONICA is:

Hank Shermann (MERCYFUL FATE) - Guitar
    Craig Locicero (FORBIDDEN) - Guitar
    Klaus "Hyr" Hansen (BATTALION, TRAUMA CENTER) - Vocals
    Mark Hernandez (FORBIDDEN, HEATHEN, DEFIANCE, VIO-LENCE) – Drums
    Marc Grabowski (CORRUPTION) - Bass

Locicero recently stated about his involvement with DEMONICA, "It's a blistering thrash record written by Hank and our vocalist, Klaus Hyr. Klaus sounds like a man of fire! He has been passionate about thrash for a long, long time. Evidently, so was Hank.

"When [Hank] approached me to play guitar on his record... of course, I said 'hell yes!' The next step was to get FORBIDDEN's drummer, Mark Hernandez, on board. Great move; Mark is awesome and really added a lot.

"It was a journey to make this album from start to finish. You have Hank and Klaus in Denmark; our bassist, Marc Grabowski, in Denver. Then Mark and myself living in the [San Francisco] Bay Area. That's a worldwide metal union!

"Anyhow, this record is simply crushing! Relentless from top to bottom and full of Bay Area attitude. I think all metal fans will dig it. I call it unmercyful thrash!!! There is a lot of great stuff."

DEMONICA Completes Mixing Debut Album Demonica-Band

Data/hora atual: 02.05.24 4:22