Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

BELPHEGOR - Enter studio soon!

Ripper
    Ripper

Número de Mensagens : 131
    País : BELPHEGOR - Enter studio soon! Unitedstatesofamericausxr4

BELPHEGOR - Enter studio soon! Empty BELPHEGOR - Enter studio soon!

Mensagem  Ripper 21.05.10 13:11

BELPHEGOR - Enter studio soon! Belphegor%20Logo

Death/ Black Metal titans BELPHEGOR will enter The Abyss Studios in Pärlby, Sweden on June 19th to start recording drums. The band has tapped Peter Tägtgren ( IMMORTAL, CELTIC FROST, HYPOCRISY,...) to produce their new, as of yet untitled album.

BELPHEGOR´s mainman Helmuth said: "A new challenge. We`re high on fire and totally motivated. I´m stoked to work together with a dude that needs no instruction, an excellent musician/ producer. I´m sure that Peter will create a massive soundwall for our ninth longplayer. We are absolutely focused on the new album. That's the only reason why we play only a few open airs this summer.
    The masterplan is to record again in 4 - 5 sessions til beginning of October. Once again letting the tracks slowly take form, with the songwriting and production reaching a new level of intensity."

Commented Peter Tägtgren: "I am really looking forward to producing/ mixing the new BELPHEGOR album.It's going to be a blast....u better be prepared."

Bass shredder Serpenth adds: "Today, Friday we will start the sixth rehearsal session - day 29 - for the upcoming album, which lasts til Wednesday. We will fine tune nine compositions. It's going to be an epic - brachial BELPHEGOR album, more shredding, more magick, more of everything."

Expect an early 2011 release through Nuclear Blast Records. Reports will be posted at www.belphegor.at on a regular basis. There you can also check out some brand new live pics from Dutch Neurotic Deathfest right now!

Data/hora atual: 28.04.24 12:04